Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will my insurance cover my windshield replacement?
Windshield replacements are covered under comprehensive automobile policies. In Massachusetts, most policies have full glass coverage with no deductible. Simply schedule an appointment and we’ll take care of everything for you.
2. Do I need to contact my insurance company before I contact Allstate Glass?
No, we’re experts at verifying coverage and filing the claim. We’ll contact your insurance company and handle all the insurance paperwork associated with your claim.
3. Does Allstate Glass work with all insurance companies and agents?
Yes, we work with all insurance companies and agencies in Massachusetts. Click here to see the full list of insurance companies we serve.
4. Do you offer a guarantee on your work?
Yes, we offer a warranty on our products and workmanship that is good for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
5. Will I have to pay a deductible?
Most insurance policies in Massachusetts do not have deductibles on glass. If for some reason you do have a deductible on glass, we will discuss all the details with you before the work is performed.
6. Will filing an auto glass claim count towards my insurance policy?
No, a cracked windshield is usually not your fault. It’s what the insurance companies refer to as a “no-fault” claim, and as such won’t raise your premiums.
7. Who should I contact if I have an issue?
We guarantee our work for as long as you own or lease your vehicle. If you have any concerns, please contact us immediately at 866-377-3344.