Your safety depends on proper windshield replacement materials & technique.
Most automotive safety experts rank the windshield as the third most important safety component in today’s vehicles, right behind seatbelts and airbags. Laws require seatbelt use and prevent tampering with airbags, but there are no laws about quality windshield replacements. Your windshield is a safety shield. Make sure it is replaced by a company that has a commitment to safety.
Call Allstate Auto Glass of Massachusetts at (866) 377-3344 or send a service request.
- We Use “Quick-Curing” Heated Adhesives to Ensure Quality & Timely Installations
- All Parts Meet or Exceed Manufacturers Specifications
- 30 Years of Monitoring New Technology, Products, and Procedures to Ensure Quality and Safe Installations on Every Windshield
Your time is important to us, so convenience is our specialty.
Trust the Massachusetts professionals at Allstate Auto Glass Company to provide quality windshield replacement for your car, truck, van or SUV, as well as RVs, tractors, and buses. We only use the best quality original OEM windshields to ensure the structural integrity of your car or vehicle. Our technicians provide exceptional service to quickly repair all types of auto glass, windshields, and mirrors.
Assess the damage to determine if the chip or small crack can be repaired with a special resin and polishing technique, or replaced with OEM quality glass. If a windshield replacement is required, our experienced technicians use the latest and best extraction equipment and adhesive that is recommended by the manufacturer to ensure proper removal and installation.
At Allstate Auto Glass, we use OEM quality windshield glass that is made to the exact dimensions of your vehicle to ensure the perfect fit for your new windshield. This reduces the risk of leaks, reduces road noise, and prevents failure of the glass. Our technicians follow the Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards for all windshield replacement.
In addition to excellent quality workmanship and service, we can help with insurance claims. We handle insurance filing for our customers with all major insurance carriers. All windshield replacements are backed with our windshield replacement guarantee. Call us today at (866) 377-3344 for more information or schedule an appointment online.
We have 30 years of Auto Glass Experience working for you and we only use quality glass, moldings and adhesives.
- All Technicians are Certified and Highly Experienced with 12 Years Experience Each
- All Installations are Completed in a Neat and Timely Manner
- All Inspection Stickers and Devices are Reapplied to Your New Windshield
- All Work is Lifetime Guaranteed
- All Parts are the best Quality and Factory Tested
- We Use Premium Adhesives that are Heated in Our Special Ovens for Secure and Fast Bonding Adhesion
- Satisfaction Guaranteed