Your windshield is part of your vehicle’s safety system. It was designed to make the vehicle structurally sound and to keep the airbags and the passengers inside the vehicle in case of impact.
Your safety depends on proper windshield replacement and repair practices and materials.
Our Safety Promises to You:
- All repairs and replacements will be done in accordance with national auto glass industry safety standards.
- All Allstate Auto Glass technicians are certified by Dow, manufacturer of the highest quality auto glass adhesives.
- We use Dow BETASEALTM Xpress 30 Urethane Adhesive for the fastest minimum safe drive away time possible. That means your car will be safe to drive 30 minutes after the new windshield has been installed.
- All parts will meet or exceed manufacturer’s original equipment specifications. That means that all parts are either OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent).
- We have been monitoring and keeping track of all auto glass specifications for every vehicle on the road for more than 35 years. Our knowledge base and our experience ensures that you will always get the job done right and that your vehicle will be restored to its original safety standards.